Monday, April 30, 2012

Loving Life ♥



         Well life has definitely been changing around the Roth house lately!!! I am enjoying my new job with Sentara and both girls are LOVING school! We are all trying to still get into a good routine and I am finding that quality family time is a must. I started doing something for me and my girls, certain days after I get off work they each get to have some 1on 1 time with me. We go for a mile walk and during this walk the floor is all theirs! It is so cute to see them completely open up to how they are feeling, how their day has been and to see just what is important in their life at that moment. Man I sure do cherish each second I get to spend this kind of quality time with them. They are my pride and joy ♥ I have been a busy mommy though working, being a mommy at home and also keeping up with my workout routine. I am so excited though to start training to run in my 2nd half marathon race in September. I am still debating whether to cross off another kind of race off my bucket list in the year to come! We shall see!!!!! I am getting so excited though to try! God has been so good to me and my family and I can truly say He is faithful ALL the time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment