Sunday, October 16, 2011

Girl Trip With My Mom ♥

   What a fun weekend I had! Me and my mom have been planning this weekend for awhile now. Usually we take our annual girl trip in November but this year it came a month early. We left early Friday morning and drove down to North Carolina where we stopped for some much needed shopping :-) Love shopping with my mom! Of course being the mommy I am I bought way too much stuff for my lil girls for this fall/winter! Lets just say they def made out on my shopping trip! After our shopping adventure we drove to another city in North Carolina where we attended a Ladies Retreat. This is my 11th year attending with my mom and we have great memories from years past going to this retreat. I love my  little girls so much but I was nice to just have a relaxing weekend with no responsibilities. Nice to get a full night sleep with no interruptions and nice to sleep in as well :-)  I love road trips with my mom because I cant even tell you how many Cracker Barrel's we stopped at to look around and of course get a yummy bite to eat. All in all it was a wonderful, much needed, spiritually uplifting weekend. Already looking forward to next year's girl trip with my mom.

0 comments:

Post a Comment