Sunday, October 23, 2011

♥ Avery turns 3 ♥


        On October 20,2008 God blessed me & Josh with our 2nd beautiful baby girl. From the the moment I find out I was having Avery I was in love with her but to hold her for the first time was the best feeling ever. I cannot believe she is now 3 years old. I wish I could stop time and let her be my baby forever but I am enjoying watching her grow everyday into an even more beautiful little girl. My life is sweeter with her in it and couldnt imagine my life without her. I am so blessed to not have 1 but 2 beautiful little girls to go through life with. God is so good all the time.

    
     Avery this year decided on her theme for her Birthday party to be Snow White!!! I was very happy she picked this theme because I had many ideas of what to do for the party! Avery dressed up in her Snow White dress and shoes and just looked so stinkin cute. My mom made Avery's cake as she does for each of the girls birthdays and she did a great job!!!! Avery had alot of her friends and family join her on Saturday to help her celebrate her 3rd birthday! After pizza time we made caramel candy apples which turned out to be a big hit!! The kids LOVED making their own!!!! All in all her party was very nice and I am so glad my baby enjoyed her magical day.



Mommy & Daddy with the Birthday Princess




0 comments:

Post a Comment