Wednesday, March 14, 2012

God's Perfect Timing



      Well the day has finally come, today is my last day working at my old job and Monday I embark on a new adventure. Looking back six months ago I never thought this day would come, but I have truly learned a thing or two about patience. It is funny when I think about the jobs that I thought would be so perfect for my life and my family but when they fell through the cracks I for sure thought I just missed the most perfect opprtunity.......but God had a PERFECT plan for me. I have been wanting so bad to work for Sentara for a while now and knew that the process to get a job is a long one but when I got the call 2 weeks ago offering me a position I could not believe it! God's timing is perfect and after all the stress and worry I now know that God had a perfect plan all along. No it might not have been what I was thinking was the right time but I know now it was. God is good all the time and I am just so greatful for this new chapter in my life, starting in a new career that I know for sure I will be in for quite awhile and this excites me! His plan is perfect.

0 comments:

Post a Comment