Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Family Christmas Pictures



         Well it's that time of year again for the famous family Christmas pictures and this year I was determined to take them myself! We took the girls up to Founders Inn and my parents came too so I could take their pics as well. My mom ended up taking our family pictures and I took the girls pictures with each other and with Josh and Mimi & PopPop! I wanted to go in a total different direction this year with Christmas colors and went for the blue, pink and grey look! Loved the girls dresses from the moment I laid eyes on them and think this years colors are my favorite so far. Every year I look back at the previous Christmas family picture I cannot believe how much my little girls have grown over a years time. This years picture I see how much they are starting to become preschoolers and it just makes me sad because I want them to stay little forever! Love how beautiful my baby girls are and they make me so proud!




0 comments:

Post a Comment