Monday, December 5, 2011

Oh Boy!!



        I was very excited to be visiting my brother and sister-in-law this weekend beacuse it's been awhile since we have been able to see them. While we were visiting I was able to take some maternity pictures for them. I cannot wait for my lil nephew to make his grand arrival sometime near January 20th!!! I will be a first time Auntie and I just cannot wait to hold that sweet lil boy!!!!! I dont claim to be a professional photographer by any means but I have always LOVED to take pictures and now I am putting that love into taking pictures of the ones I love! This whole weekend turned out to have great weather and on Saturday we went to a park to take these pictures outside. I enjoyed every minute of this day and think the pictures turned out great!!!! Now I cant wait for the lil guy to get here so I can take pictures of him!!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment