Friday, December 16, 2011

Hallie's 1st Christmas Program


            Hallie was so very excited to be performing in her first ever school Christmas program. Her PopPop surprised her with a very pretty new dress to wear and she looked like a little princess. She has been informing me while we are driving in the car that certain Christmas songs she was hearing on the radio were "her" songs. Meaning these would be the songs she will be singing during the program. I know how extremely lively Hallie is at home and how she sings like a pro in the car to the radio but I was still uncertain how she would react having to sing in front of an audience. I was hoping she would not get shy and just completely shut down up there on stage but that did not at all happen! Hallie stood up on the stage with her class and sang her little heart out! She did such a good job listening to her teacher and singing the songs. I could not have been any more proud of my little girl. Not only did she look so stinkin cute but she sang so pretty and did I mention LOUD!!! She made my heart so happy and I love her to the moon and back.

Hallie performing in her 1st school Christmas program






0 comments:

Post a Comment