Sunday, September 4, 2011

Gotta Love a Bargain!

      For Hallie's first day of school I told her she could get any shoes she wanted and I thought she would say like any 4 year old that she wanted purple or pink shoes, but I was wrong. She informs me she has been wanting Twinkle Toes!!!!! Yes these ever so popular and might I add expensive shoes are very cute and I sure did want to get them for her but I just couldn't see me spending more money on her little shoes then I would spend on shoes for me so I started looking for a "look alike". I spotted some that were so adorable at Payless but unfortunately Hallie's size and even Avery's size shoe had been sold out. I called my mother-in-law and she let me know that if I went back to that store and had them look up these shoes in the system to see what store did have them I would be given a coupon for these!! Well that is what I did and to make a long story short I was able to get both the girls these "twinkle toes" shoes for the small price of.........drum roll please............$7.00!!!!! And no this isn't $7.00 per pair this is $7.00 for BOTH pair of shoes!!!!!! Original price $20.00 a pair so I saved $33.00 on new school shoes!!! My girls are two very happy campers today as we laced them up and had fun watching them light the way!!!!! Boy do I love me a good bargain!!!!! Here's to happy school shopping!!!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment