Sunday, November 20, 2011

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas.....


This weekend has to be one of those exciting times I absolutely cant wait for. This is the weekend I get our Christmas decorations down and start decking the halls! I started off my morning with our traditional putting up the outside lights. Me, my mom and dad started with putting up the Christmas lights at my house. This is my 7th year and this year I hit my personal best of putting up the lights on my house in 35 minutes! No it's not a race but every year I try to get better at it LOL! Next we went to my parents house and once again it only took me 35 minutes to string up their outside lights. I think I am a pro at this now ;-) just saying! Last night was a night my little girls though were looking forward too. Me, Josh, the girls and my parents went down to Virginia Beach Town Center for the annual Christmas parade and lighting of  Town Center! The girls could not wait to see Santa in the parade and their excitement just made my heart happy. Starbucks, Christmas Parade, Christmas Lights and 2 very happy little girls made this night so much fun. Cannot wait to deck the halls inside the house today, and the girls are just super excited to help decorate our tree! It's definitely beginning to look alot like Christmas around the Roth house and I'm LOVING IT!!

Enjoying the Christmas Parade


0 comments:

Post a Comment