Monday, November 7, 2011

♥ Girls Pictures ♥


   Today I took the girls to The Founders Inn to take their fall pictures and what a beautiful day it turned out to be. It was a perfect fall day and the sun was shining so bright. I have always wanted to be the only person that photographs my little girls but not having a nice camera has made that pretty much impossible for me to do. I borrowed my mother-in-law's really nice camera and could not wait to get out and experiment with it. I have used it alot before but not for a photo shoot! Lets just say I have fallen in love with her Canon! LOL!!! I will be getting mine soon and CANT WAIT!! I have always enjoyed taking the girls pics here and there and now to know I can finally have nice photos that I have taken makes it even more desirable. I believe these pictures turned out great today and I am already planning our Christmas pictures! Love this time of year and love making memories and especially love sharing these memories through pictures.



0 comments:

Post a Comment