Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Goodbye Summer Hello Fall

I cant believe that summer has come and is almost gone. This year has been flying and so many good things have already happened this year and will happen! I started this year with a 2 & 3 year old and will finish it with a 3 & 4 year old. And a 4 year old in school at that!!! I cant believe it i swear I just brought her home from the hospital!!! wow time is flying. I also found out this year i would become an Auntie!!! I must say I cant WAIT to meet my nephew!!!! Im just so excited for Fall to get here already :-) Im ready to start getting out the jeans, boots, cute shirts, cardigans and all the cute accessories that go with them. Is it bad to already be super excited for Black Friday Shopping with my girlfriends??!!!! Well we are like counting down the days!!! LOL!!! Im so glad fall & winter are right around the corner for running too! Me and my running girls have already started training for upcoming 10K, Half Marathon & 14K that will be here before we know it! Excited to run in new races and even running a new race in Washington DC with my family!!!! CANT WAIT! Well I guess Im 1st and foremost gonna be focusing on Hallie's first day of school that is gonna be here is 2 weeks! She is super excited and loves to learn so I know this is gonna be such a good thing for her. Avery gets to still stay home with me till next year :-) Man I love my little girls so much, so glad I get to start a new chapter with them and watch them continue to grow into the beautiful little girls they already are

0 comments:

Post a Comment